This pretty bracelet, with Star bead feature, makes a lovely token of remembrance of a passed loved one.
A thoughtful way to send love and condolence to a bereaved friend or relative, this bracelet comes mounted on a lilac card with one of the following sentiments
- ~ Of all the stars in the sky I always know which one shines brightest for me
- ~ When the sun goes down the stars come up
- ~ See the stars when they come out at night, See the stars see they shine so bright, See the stars know I see them too, See the stars know I’m thinking of you
- ~ Dream, Believe, Do
- ~ You are capable of amazing things
- ~ All you need is faith, hope and a kick up the ass!
- ~ This girl can, will, is.
- ~ Be thankful for the struggle for without it you wouldn’t know your strength
- ~ Keep your head up and your heart strong - Ben Howard
- ~ You don’t know how strong you are until being strong is the only option - Bob Marley
- ~ When the world says “give up” hope whispers “try one more time
- ~ If we have no hope we have nothing. It’s what gets us up, picks us up and keeps us up when infertility knocks us down
- ~ Sometime we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix or do anything, just to sit and stare at the stars with us
- ~ You are a Goddess
- ~ Dream Believe Receive
- ~ Life is tough my darling, but so are you
- ~ The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you - Joel Osteen
- ~ If you long for a rainbow you must first put up with the rain - Dolly Parton
- ~ Life gave you a reason to cry but you must show life you have a million reasons to smile
- ~ "You’re going to be happy” said life “but first I must make you strong”
The star is Jewellers Pewter (Lead and nickel free. Suitable for those with metal sensitivities).
The cards is A6 size: 10.5 x 14.8 cm / 4.1 x 5.8 inch
'Bracelet. Silver Beads With Star. Message Card Mounted.'